And to Harley. Their last 2 cultures stayed clear for a week each and no new lesions. They’re staying there and are available for adoption this week. If there are leftovers, they’ll be fostered at a cleaner house.
The twice a week washings are getting old, as are the kittens. Each time, they get a new box challenge: this one they cannot fit inside but I can put a marble in it as a challenge.
I dunked the scale (by mistake) too many times, so I bought a new one. It came with a box.
Backs and sides of books I feel I can run bleachy water over, but not the tops. Bob figured out a nifty way to close one book case. I have the other side blocked with a board and tape, but this is way nicer.
Thursday starts a new 2-week culture cycle. The only place they can’t yet reach is the loft and maybe inside the closet.
They have been able to jump onto the white table and get into the (formerly) blocked Zone of Junk. So I removed the shelves that made a stairway up to the pin-board and all the junk I didn’t want to bleach each kitten bath day.
On the plus side, I found Em’s passport.
Although they really are not babies any more.
They had 2 week-long cultures look good, but the vet saw a new-to-them lesion on Kabob. It’s already regrowing hair, so I have a little hope.